2. information we collect
3. our disclosure of your information
5. account cancellation procedures
TIE has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. we have taken measures to protect user information once it is received by the site, including but not limited to the following: limited and controlled access by employees, servers and data stored in a secured location, security software where appropriate and cost effective. employees are informed of all security protocol on a regular basis, and web security procedures are pursued.
2. information we collect
3. our disclosure of your information.we do not sell, rent, or trade any personal identifier information to third parties, and we do not use users' email addresses for unsolicited marketing. the only exceptions are when we either have your permission or as described in this section. in some cases, the government can compel the disclosure of information about you, and TIE will need to comply if it believes such disclosure to be appropriate, in which case you authorize it to do so. you also consent to TIE disclosing information about you to actual or potential parties to a lawsuit that TIE is or may become involved in (a) if it required to do so, (b) if it reasonably believes that such disclosures will potentially mitigate its liability, or (c) to enforce its rights. TIE may disclose some personal identifier information to third party service providers, such as credit card companies, in connection with communications, payments and other aspects of operation of the site. TIE may also use your personal identifier information to enforce any of its policies (such as the user terms of service). finally, in the case that TIE sold substantially all of its assets or was acquired (or went out of business or entered bankruptcy), customer information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred in connection with such a transaction. you acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that any acquiror of TIE may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
5. account cancellation proceduresif you decide you would like to cancel your account on TIE, you will need to do the following: click on "edit my profile" on your home page (on the top line, next to your name). then click on "cancel account" on the profile page.
6. notification of changes we will notify you directly if there is a material change in our privacy practices. we will take commercially reasonable measures to obtain written or active email consent from you if TIE will use the information collected from you in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection. we will also post the changes in our privacy statement 30 days prior to a change. if you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with TIE, please contact us through our contact window.